One way I love to use my homemade yogurt is in a smoothie. This yogurt, strawberry, and banana smoothie is so good and healthy.
Please check out my yogurt recipe on my website. Link Below:
PREPERATION 5 minutes
PREP TIME 5 minutes
SERVINGS Serves 4-5
- 1cup yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 dates
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp chopped pistachios
1. Wash your strawberries and cut them into two pieces.
2. in a blender combine ice, yogurt, honey, strawberries, banana, dates and milk. Blend until smooth and creamy. Start your speed low and gradually increase to the highest speed.
3. Serve in a glass or bowl. Include fresh fruit and sprinkle pistachios on top.
5. Serve immediately. Delightful!