Yogurt Parfait with fresh fruit and dried fruits -- Another way I like to enjoy my homemade yogurt for breakfast is with this fresh and dried fruit parfait. It's such a perfect mix of texture and taste. Of course there are so many benefits to eating natural yogurt. It's a great source of calcium, which you need so you can keep your teeth and bones healthy. It's high in protein, which is actually good for appetite regulation to help you feel full and reduce overall calorie intake. I am trying very hard to get my toddler to eat yogurt, he's so picky. My baby loves it though and enjoys it with us regularly.
Please check out my yogurt recipe on my website. Link Below:
PREPERATION 5 minutes
PREP TIME 5 minutes
SERVINGS Serves 2-3
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup of chopped almonds, chopped walnuts, and dried mulberries
- ½ cup of blue berries and black berries
- ½ cup honey
1. Using a bowl, pour about 1/2 cup or so of the yogurt.
2. Top the yogurt layer with fresh berries.
3. Sprinkle a couple tablespoons of the almonds, walnuts, and mulberries.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoon of honey.
4. Begin again with the yogurt and repeat using all the ingredients.
5. Serve immediately. Delightful!